Posted on November 5, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Lots of Fall cuteness from the RVA Store:
Autumn Acorn cuff
Elizabeth Chapman’s Inner child painting [beautiful!]
This lovely woodgrain tote.
Now some Etsy cuteness:
This cozy bubbling scarf.
This teal feathers clutch. Love this print!
Handmade leather journal with leaf accents.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this holiday owl wreath! too cute!
This adorable flannel pinboard.
Filed under: November 2009 | Tagged: acorn, autumn, clutch, cuff, cuteness, elizabeth champan, fall, flannel, holiday wreath, inner child painting, Journal, leaf, owl, pinboard, rva, scarf, tote, woodgrain tote | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 6, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Tricks & Treats for the Halloween Season…
1. This cute ghostie from Skunky Creatures.
(First seen on a beautiful mess blog)
2. Love these booties from Meekoo’s Etsy Shop. Think she has my size??
3. Isn’t this Dracula/ Frankenstein cupcake guy the cutest darn thing?
4. Loveable candy corn throw pillows from My Paper Crane.
5. I so badly want this bag! Just Love it & it looks like it glows in the dark. Thats a plus!
6. I’m obsessed with these little Trick or treat magnets from JooSweetie‘s Etsy shop.
7. Are we there yet??
8. There is nothing like warm drinks on a chilly day! I am so excited that pumpkin Spice lattes are back in Season!
9. Apple scented monster soap from Sherri’s Scents and Soys Etsy Shop.
10. This Ghost Stories painting from myzoetrope’s Etsy shop.
Filed under: October 2009 | Tagged: a beautiful mess, booties, candy corn throw pillow, cupcake, disneyland, dracula, Etsy, frankenstein, ghost stories, ghostie, halloween, joosweeties, meekoo, monster magnets, my paper crane, myzoetrope, pumpkin spice latte, skunky creatures, spook-tacular, starbucks, tote | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 28, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Cute things from Supermarket.com to put a smile on your face 🙂
Mr. Moustache Tote
Sunshine Friend Illustration
This Feel Better card by Andy Pratt Design card is hilarious! Love it!
HAPPY MONDAY 😀 xoxo
Filed under: September 2009 | Tagged: Andy Pratt Design, anne kiel, decoylab, Feel better, jewelry, laura george, mr. moustache, promise ring, Sirena Con jersey, sun, sunshine friend illustration, supermarket, tote | 1 Comment »