Posted on December 7, 2009 by Marissa Marie
1) Spectacles of Light
3) Holiday Decorations
4) Holiday Cheer
5) The gift of Giving
6) Cuddling & kisses
Polar Bear Hugs
7) Holiday Treats
8.) Etsy Holiday Items
Other Such Nonsense
9) Winter Attire (coats, coats, leggings and scarves.. gimme, gimme, gimme!)
10. DIY decorating ideas
Smile and Wave
Filed under: December | Tagged: boots, bows, cheer, coats, dear, December, decorations, DIY ideas, gifts, gloves, holiday, lights, mistletoe, mix tape, mustache cups, owl, polar bear, presents, red, scarves, skunkboy creatures, snow, snow angel, starbucks, teddy bear, Tree, uptown avenue, winter, wrapping, wreaths | 1 Comment »
Posted on October 6, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Tricks & Treats for the Halloween Season…
1. This cute ghostie from Skunky Creatures.
(First seen on a beautiful mess blog)
2. Love these booties from Meekoo’s Etsy Shop. Think she has my size??
3. Isn’t this Dracula/ Frankenstein cupcake guy the cutest darn thing?
4. Loveable candy corn throw pillows from My Paper Crane.
5. I so badly want this bag! Just Love it & it looks like it glows in the dark. Thats a plus!
6. I’m obsessed with these little Trick or treat magnets from JooSweetie‘s Etsy shop.
7. Are we there yet??
8. There is nothing like warm drinks on a chilly day! I am so excited that pumpkin Spice lattes are back in Season!
9. Apple scented monster soap from Sherri’s Scents and Soys Etsy Shop.
10. This Ghost Stories painting from myzoetrope’s Etsy shop.
Filed under: October 2009 | Tagged: a beautiful mess, booties, candy corn throw pillow, cupcake, disneyland, dracula, Etsy, frankenstein, ghost stories, ghostie, halloween, joosweeties, meekoo, monster magnets, my paper crane, myzoetrope, pumpkin spice latte, skunky creatures, spook-tacular, starbucks, tote | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 10, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Forgive me for being MIA. I’ve been a busy bee.. But don’t you worry! I have lots in store to share with you guys. For now I wanted to share some pictures of what i’ve been up to lately…
I made this pretty little dinosaur. It was supposed to be for Andy’s niece but I haven’t been able to part with it!
Painted this piece.
Andy taught me how to play chess. He knows whose queen 😉
I finally beat him! lol Checkmate!
Random day in Santa Monica.. with my lovely cousin Arianne . I love our adventures together…
SHE & HIM ♥ date night. dinner at the cheesecake factory & pineapple mojitos. –i love his shirt xD
She- Venti Soy Iced Chai Latte! Him-iced coffee with about 5 expresso shots! (Notice his is full. He liked mine better! teehee)
LOTS OF CUTE STUFF TO COME! STAY TUNED!!! XOXO ❤
Filed under: September 2009 | Tagged: beach, cheescake factory, chess, dinosaur, iced coffee, mojitos, painting, starbucks | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 31, 2009 by Marissa Marie
I was reading … A Beautiful Mess blog today and was introduced to Rollip.. This nifty site helps you transform your photos into Polaroid photos.. So fun and addicting! Take a look…
Thank you to Elsie and creators of Rollip.. xoxo
..and these pretty daisies sum up my mood 🙂
Filed under: August 2009 | Tagged: daisies, fun, photos, Polaroids, rollip, starbucks, vintage | Leave a comment »