Posted on October 6, 2011 by Marissa Marie
I’ve been thinking long and hard about what I wanted to post. I decided to simply post about one of my recent obsessions.
Let’s start with THE HUNGER GAMES! I haven’t enjoyed a series this much since the Twilight Saga and I have my good friend Annie (Team Gale) to thank for this! Honestly I could not put the books down…
Here are some Hunger Games inspired items from ETSY:
via TwilightEyes Studio
The movie comes out March 23, 2011 so if you haven’t done so already, READ UP! I think they did an excellent job selecting the cast. (Aida (Team TBD) DO NOT click until your done reading!) P.S. TEAM PEETA all the way! 🙂
Tah-tah for nor now ❤
Filed under: November 2011 | Tagged: catching fire, Etsy, gale, Hunger Games, may the odds be ever in your favor, mockingjay, Peeta, Team Peeta | 2 Comments »
Posted on November 2, 2009 by Marissa Marie
This post will be all about things that are “pretty amazing.” The idea was inspired by this print by Sarah Gardner. Enjoy. xoxo
Pretty amazing dessert.
Pretty amazing pandas… via we heart it
Pretty amazing hair style.
Pretty amazing dress.
Pretty amazing picture.
Pretty amazing painting.
Pretty Amazing Rings.
Pretty amazing wall design.
Pretty Amazing Candy (my fave!)
Pretty amazing view.
I hope you all have an AMAZING day! xoxo
Filed under: November 2009 | Tagged: bow, clouds, dress, Etsy, finger print, flowers, hair style, heart, hello tiger, painting, pandas, Rings, s'more cupckaes, sarah gardner, sunset, sweet tarts, wall design | Leave a comment »
Posted on October 6, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Tricks & Treats for the Halloween Season…
1. This cute ghostie from Skunky Creatures.
(First seen on a beautiful mess blog)
2. Love these booties from Meekoo’s Etsy Shop. Think she has my size??
3. Isn’t this Dracula/ Frankenstein cupcake guy the cutest darn thing?
4. Loveable candy corn throw pillows from My Paper Crane.
5. I so badly want this bag! Just Love it & it looks like it glows in the dark. Thats a plus!
6. I’m obsessed with these little Trick or treat magnets from JooSweetie‘s Etsy shop.
7. Are we there yet??
8. There is nothing like warm drinks on a chilly day! I am so excited that pumpkin Spice lattes are back in Season!
9. Apple scented monster soap from Sherri’s Scents and Soys Etsy Shop.
10. This Ghost Stories painting from myzoetrope’s Etsy shop.
Filed under: October 2009 | Tagged: a beautiful mess, booties, candy corn throw pillow, cupcake, disneyland, dracula, Etsy, frankenstein, ghost stories, ghostie, halloween, joosweeties, meekoo, monster magnets, my paper crane, myzoetrope, pumpkin spice latte, skunky creatures, spook-tacular, starbucks, tote | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 22, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Posted on September 15, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Find this original limited edition gocco print of quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson at Lisa Congdon’s Etsy shop.
Filed under: September 2009 | Tagged: Emerson, Etsy, Greatest Glory, green, illustration, Inspiration, leaves, Lisa Congdon, print, quote, Ralph Waldo Emerson | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 10, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Here is my (if I were going back to school) Back to School Supply List…
1. These shoes from the Fall collection of Toms shoes
2. These wonderful BACK TO SCHOOL edition socks designed by Ken Macy are a must have. Find them on the Uncommongoods.com
3. purrty books– According to Design Sponge Blog 8 of Penguin’s titles will be available across america, with a selection of titles for sale at Anthropologie and UO.
4. These awesoe pee-chee folders. View them here or here.
5. I NEED THIS BAG! & the matching wallet!! love love love …
6. These cute leather bracelets fromDelia’s. Can’t forget to accessorize those uniforms! lol
7. Love theses sushi erasers from Jetpens.com
8. Cute Japanese pens found on ETSY
9. GOTTA FOCUS.. and how’s a girl supposed to do that without her beauty sleep?? (Fredflare.com)
10. This adorable piggy bank from Young Explorers. Gotta save that $$$ to pay off all the student loans!
Filed under: September 2009 | Tagged: back pack, books, cute, Etsy, hello kitty, nerdy, penguin, pens, piggy bank, school supplies, shoes, sock, toms | 1 Comment »