1. First and Foremost– One of my favorite artists, Mallory Phillipy is selling her original art at bargain prices. With prices ranging from $15-$45 there’s no denying this is a steal! She hopes to raise a little extra cash for an upcoming trip to Amsterdam where she will be featuring her work in a Gallery Opening this October.
2. These relationship status rings by Samantha Bird. Cute and Clever.
3. Next up… these lovely pieces byRoll & Tumble Press.
4. Little clips from Three Little Princesses Boutique. Too cute!
5. I need this Japanese deer print fabric from Wolf Bait Detach!uhh.. I would love a small throw pillow with this print!
6. I heart this vintage typewriter from Poetic Home.
7. Prints & Paintings from Elsiecake–the ever so talented Ms. Flannigan is the source of much of my inspiration– she is selling these magical paintings and prints in her ETSY shop.. just love. xoxo. Find more items sold at her boutiqueRed Velvet Art.
8. ❤ This gorgeous blue 4 piece vintage suitcase set from Red Comb Vintage.
9. I had to add these Vintage school chairs from Vintage Avacado<3.
Filed under: August 2009 | Tagged: 4 piece vintage suitcase, Birds, blue, cute, Deer, Elsie Flannigan, elsiecake, Etsy, Fabric, Good night sleep tight, Illustrations, Listen to your heart, Mallory Phillipy, Paintings, pink typewriter, poetic home, Prints, Relationship Rigns, Rings, Roll & Tumble, Samantha Bird, school chairs, set, Three Little Princess Boutique, typewriter, vintage, vintage avacado, Wolf bait Detach | 1 Comment »