Posted on October 22, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Today’s photos were inspired by my recent obseesion with Animal Planet and since i’ve been hibernating this wee, from my blog that is, I thought it would be fitting.
Samantha Zaza Here paintings are amazing! Just beautiful in color and detail! love ❤
Please oh please can I have him! we heart it
via Motley Photos – This is just precious
Matte Stephens I always love his artwork especially the color schemes he uses. Lovely.
Inke Heiland – playful wallpaper decal!
Lovin’ this cute book cover 🙂
This illustration is hilarious i love it. found here.
Oliver Klink for National Geographic – Such a cute photo!
More bear love
and these cool guys!!
Filed under: October 2009 | Tagged: animal planet, Art, bears, cubs, cute, illustration, inke heiland, lions, Matt Stephens, motley photos, national geographic, oliver kilink, photography, samantha zaza, threadless, tigers | 1 Comment »
Posted on October 15, 2009 by Marissa Marie
a little photo inspiration so you can…
Ain’t that the truth! This is by far my favorite post yet! still smiling from ear to ear! xD
Filed under: October 2009 | Tagged: anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly, cute, cute couple, granny, humor, ice cream, knitting, laugh more, lizard, love, panda, playground, puppy, rose franken, silly, smile, unicorn, video games | 1 Comment »
Posted on September 22, 2009 by Marissa Marie
I love love love artist Michelle Cavigliano of MyZoetrope Blog . I am even more excited about her new “Friends Forever,” series. I always find her artwork cute , humorous & fun!
Those were the days- Friends forever Series
I got your back- Friends Forever Series
You’re the one- Friends Forever Series
Visit her Etsy shop here for a look at her adorable new series. I want them all! xoxo
Filed under: September 2009 | Tagged: artist, colorful, cute, doodle, Friends forever, fun, humorous, I got your back, michelle cavigliano, my zoetrope, new series, painting, those were the days, You're the one | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 21, 2009 by Marissa Marie
This this adorable DIY mini folder is such a cute idea and a perfect way to start off the week!
Visit Bread of Life Blog for a free downloadable template. I NEED to make one of these!
Filed under: September 2009 | Tagged: Bread of life, brilliant, cute, DIY, file folder, handmade, organization, procrastination, Stationary | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 10, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Here is my (if I were going back to school) Back to School Supply List…
1. These shoes from the Fall collection of Toms shoes
2. These wonderful BACK TO SCHOOL edition socks designed by Ken Macy are a must have. Find them on the Uncommongoods.com
3. purrty books– According to Design Sponge Blog 8 of Penguin’s titles will be available across america, with a selection of titles for sale at Anthropologie and UO.
4. These awesoe pee-chee folders. View them here or here.
5. I NEED THIS BAG! & the matching wallet!! love love love …
6. These cute leather bracelets fromDelia’s. Can’t forget to accessorize those uniforms! lol
7. Love theses sushi erasers from Jetpens.com
8. Cute Japanese pens found on ETSY
9. GOTTA FOCUS.. and how’s a girl supposed to do that without her beauty sleep?? (Fredflare.com)
10. This adorable piggy bank from Young Explorers. Gotta save that $$$ to pay off all the student loans!
Filed under: September 2009 | Tagged: back pack, books, cute, Etsy, hello kitty, nerdy, penguin, pens, piggy bank, school supplies, shoes, sock, toms | 1 Comment »
Posted on September 3, 2009 by Marissa Marie
These little guys from Danger Crafts.
This vintage setup. (Flickr cred Candi Mandi)
This deer embroidered frame from the Nea Etsy shop is cute as a button!
Purrtty arrangement… but I want the neon deer and owl figurines more than anything. xD (Flickr cred noiamnaomi)
This tea kettle mustache is adorable! The mustache vinyl is from the RVA Store. The idea and picture is from Janel M’s Flickr page.
Filed under: September 2009 | Tagged: cute, Deer, embroidary, Etsy, flickr, frames, holiday collection, knitt, love, monster crafts, mustache vinyl, nea, plush, rva, suites, wall | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 26, 2009 by Marissa Marie
1. First and Foremost– One of my favorite artists, Mallory Phillipy is selling her original art at bargain prices. With prices ranging from $15-$45 there’s no denying this is a steal! She hopes to raise a little extra cash for an upcoming trip to Amsterdam where she will be featuring her work in a Gallery Opening this October.
2. These relationship status rings by Samantha Bird. Cute and Clever.
3. Next up… these lovely pieces byRoll & Tumble Press.
4. Little clips from Three Little Princesses Boutique. Too cute!
5. I need this Japanese deer print fabric from Wolf Bait Detach!uhh.. I would love a small throw pillow with this print!
6. I heart this vintage typewriter from Poetic Home.
7. Prints & Paintings from Elsiecake–the ever so talented Ms. Flannigan is the source of much of my inspiration– she is selling these magical paintings and prints in her ETSY shop.. just love. xoxo. Find more items sold at her boutiqueRed Velvet Art.
8. ❤ This gorgeous blue 4 piece vintage suitcase set from Red Comb Vintage.
9. I had to add these Vintage school chairs from Vintage Avacado<3.
Filed under: August 2009 | Tagged: 4 piece vintage suitcase, Birds, blue, cute, Deer, Elsie Flannigan, elsiecake, Etsy, Fabric, Good night sleep tight, Illustrations, Listen to your heart, Mallory Phillipy, Paintings, pink typewriter, poetic home, Prints, Relationship Rigns, Rings, Roll & Tumble, Samantha Bird, school chairs, set, Three Little Princess Boutique, typewriter, vintage, vintage avacado, Wolf bait Detach | 1 Comment »