Posted on October 6, 2009 by Marissa Marie
Tricks & Treats for the Halloween Season…
1. This cute ghostie from Skunky Creatures.
(First seen on a beautiful mess blog)
2. Love these booties from Meekoo’s Etsy Shop. Think she has my size??
3. Isn’t this Dracula/ Frankenstein cupcake guy the cutest darn thing?
4. Loveable candy corn throw pillows from My Paper Crane.
5. I so badly want this bag! Just Love it & it looks like it glows in the dark. Thats a plus!
6. I’m obsessed with these little Trick or treat magnets from JooSweetie‘s Etsy shop.
7. Are we there yet??
8. There is nothing like warm drinks on a chilly day! I am so excited that pumpkin Spice lattes are back in Season!
9. Apple scented monster soap from Sherri’s Scents and Soys Etsy Shop.
10. This Ghost Stories painting from myzoetrope’s Etsy shop.
Filed under: October 2009 | Tagged: a beautiful mess, booties, candy corn throw pillow, cupcake, disneyland, dracula, Etsy, frankenstein, ghost stories, ghostie, halloween, joosweeties, meekoo, monster magnets, my paper crane, myzoetrope, pumpkin spice latte, skunky creatures, spook-tacular, starbucks, tote | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 31, 2009 by Marissa Marie
I just had this red velvet cupcake from Swirls. Delicious!
Have a sweet day! 😉
Filed under: July 2009 | Tagged: cupcake, friday | Leave a comment »